@ Intensive Courses for General French, all levels (20 hrs per week)
@ French for the Hotel and Catering Business and/or Business in general (25 hrs per week)
@ French Crash Cours (30 hrs per week)
@ One-to-One Tuition @ Your Own Group Tuition
@ French for the 50+ generation
@ French 3 or 6 months packages
@ Rent-a-Prof for busy people or those who can’t get away from home
In addition and for small groups (5-15 approx) we also organise:
* cooking in the Dordogne valley ( theme duck and company)
* cooking in Poitou-Charentes ( seafood, fish and meat)
# 7- days round-trip
Gastronomical Mystery Tour – exploring 3 different counties and their products ( two budget orientated versions possible)
PHONE OR WRITE TO US FOR FURTHER DETAILED INFORMATION
ON ANY OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED PROGRAMMES
Our classes are based on semi-private tuition, taking in only up to 10 students a month. The limited number of participants allow for intensive studies and quick assessment of the language. Furthermore, your stay in a small village – settled in an historical environment – offers the ideal basis for developing your linguistic knowledge without stress and you will appreciate the benefits of lovely country surroundings with places of interests within easy reach.
Use of French in the areas of vocabulary, grammar, function, phonology and current idiom and usage as well as the language skills of listening; reading; speaking and writing. Participants will be encouraged to combine theory and practice and particular needs will be given special care to.
TUITON FEES – Price example for General French – 4 WEEKS
Normal course 20 hours (full hours)
Euro 1850 (2 WEEKS = EURO 975)
Intensive course 25 hours/week (full hours)
Price on application
THIS PRICE INCLUDES:
* Course – enrolment fee – end of course certificate
* Halfboard throughout your stay (lunch, soft drinks or 1/4 l wine included)
* Shared 4bed, 3bed or double bed-room, bed linen and towels provided /
on school premises during the booked period,
* free transfer from railway station Niort and back
* free tea and coffee during breaks when classes are being held
OUR PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE:
* travel arrangements and/or insurance
* evening meals
* drinks off mealtime, private phone calls and fax messages
* room service, laundry and end-cleaning of room (extra charge)
* any excursion ( can be arranged for against extra charge)
* hotel- or French host family accommodation (extra charge)
* supplement for single room, for fullboard
WE CAN ALSO SUBMIT YOU OUR OFFER FOR COURSE ONLY -(rates according to number of weeks being booked)
If you wish to rent a house sleeping 4/5 ps. count about 500 Euros/week off season , approx. the double from Mid June to Mid September.
If you wish to stay with a French Host Family count about 350 Euros/week breakfast and one main meal included.
For Hotel accommodation count about 500 Euros/week the room with breakfast only.
CALL US FOR FURTHER INFORMATION – DETAILED PRICELIST AND/OR MEASURE MADE PROGRAMS UPON DEMAND